|FRANKLIN COMMONS Phoenixville, PA|
GATHERING MASTERS II
GATHERING OF THE MASTERS II
Can You Survive Real World Violence?
Saturday, November 9, 2013
[10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.]
In today’s ever changing world where violence is so prevalent, learn the skills not only to survive but overcome an aggressive, violent and dangerous situation.
KNOW that you can protect yourself and your family from virtually any situation with Wing Chun – Kali Street Fighting.
This Seminar will cover:
· Fast Attack Defense
· How to Defend against MMA – Ground Fighters
· How to Defend Knife Attacks – Pistol and Rifle Disarms.
· How to Make & Use Makeshift Weapons
· How to Control the Effects of FEAR & STRESS
· How to use Pressure Point Techniques
· “Hell Bows” How to use Elbows Correctly in Self Defense
KUNTAO Martial Arts Club - FRANKLIN COMMONS 400 Franklin Ave. Suite 115 Phoenixville, PA 19460
610-237-3902 ext. 803
BEGINNER Through ADVANCED Welcome To Attend!